This guide will explain how to set up a new content page in a website which has been developed to have multiple storefronts running from the same admin panel.
1. First, you need to be in All stores. If you are already in All stores skip to #3. If you're not, click on where you see the name of one of your storefronts (shown below).
2. In the drop down menu, choose the All stores option.
3. Hover your mouse over Website in the menu bar.
4. Choose Content from the drop down list of options.
5. Click on the '+' symbol located near the top left.
6. Choose Add page from the drop down list of options.
7. Enter in the Name of the page you are creating.
8. If the name of the storefront currently shown is the correct storefront, continue onto #10. If you want this page to be shown in a different storefront, click on the area shown in the below image.
9. Choose the storefront you want the page to be shown on.
10. In the Description area, enter in the content you want to display on the page.
11. Once done editing the page, click Create.
How to add a content page to the top menu of a specific storefront.