- Check whether an additional shipping charge is set up for your products.
- Log in to your administration panel, open the Products tab and click on the Products link.
- Open the details page of the product for which the shipping cost is displayed incorrectly by clicking on the edit link of it.
- Check the Shipping freight ($): option. If you would not like that the additional cost is added to the shipping cost for this product, the input field of this option should be empty. In this way enter 0 and click on the Save button.
- If a realtime shipping method is set up, check whether an additional charge is set up for it.
- Log in to your administration panel, open the Shipping/taxes tab and click on the Shipping methods link.
- Click on the edit link of the real time shipping method.
- Open the Shipping charges tab, check whether rates are set up in the Cost dependences, Weight dependences and Items dependences sections there. If any rates are set up there, they will be added to the shipping cost which will be transferred from the website of a real time shipping service (for instance UPS, USPS, etc.) If you would not like to add the rates to the shipping cost, remove them and click on the Save butto
- If using a Manual shipping method with Weight Dependencies:
1. Log in to your administration panel, open the Products tab and click on the Products link.
2. Check that you have entered in a weight for the product(s), if there's no weight, enter a weight; if the weight is incorrect, change it
3. Confirm that the changes you've made have fixed the issue.
If you continue to have issues, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing exactly how you want it to work, what you've done and we'll happily assist you.