To set up your eShop with PayPal Website Payments Pro account:
- Log in to your administration panel, open the Administration tab and click on the Payment methods link.
- Click on the Add payment button on the right.
- Enter PayPal Pro into the Name text input field, select PayPal Pro in the Processor drop-down select box, enter necessary description or surcharge values into the appropriate input fields, upload an image if needed.
- Open the Configure tab in the same window in order to view the PayPal Pro settings section.
- Fill in the following fields:
- Username - your PayPal Pro API username
- Password - your PayPal Pro API password
- PayPal authentication method - select the desired authentication method
- If you selected Certficate, fill in the Certificate filename field - full path to your certificate file on your server (you are able to download the certificate on the API Access page of your personal account at http://www.paypal.com web site).
- If you selected Signature, fill in the Signature field - enter your signature (you can find it on the API Access page of your personal account at http://www.paypal.com web site)
- Currency - select your currency
- Test/Live mode - select Live mode. In order to use Test mode you need to get additional accounts at PayPal Sandbox.
- Order prefix - any prefix you want orders to have (optional field)
- Click on the Create button to save the changes.
Also there is the Use Cardinal Centinel® for 3-D Secure Payer Authentication link on the settings page of this payment method. If you click on it, it will be changed to Don't use Cardinal Centinel® for 3-D Secure Payer Authentication and you will need to fill in the fields in the opened section.
In order to get to know more about the 3D-Secure option, please refer to this article: https://www.paypal-business.co.uk/3Dsecure.asp