Please enter a keyword or ID
Setting up the Live Help application
- In the administration panel, go to Administration > Add-ons.
- Install the Live Help add-on by clicking on the Install link.
- Click on the Live Help link, in the appeared window, specify the following set up the options in the desired way.
- Go to Live Help > Operators in your CS-Cart administration panel.
- Add a new operator by clicking the Add operator button or edit the existing one by clicking on the Edit link.
To create the Live Help block:
- In the CS-Cart administration panel, go to Design > Blocks.
- Click the Add block button.
- In the appeared window enter the block name, select Live Help in the Block content select box, select the location where you want to put the block in Group option and click the Create button.
To connect to the store using Live help application:
- Download and unpack the Live Help application archive from the File Area page of your Help desk account.
- Run the Live help application, then go to View > Settings, in the appeared window:
- Click the Add connection button.
- Specify the store URL (e.g. http://mystore.com/index.php) in the Store URL input field.
- Specify the store alias in the Store Alias input field.
- Click the Ok button.
- Click on the Connect button on the top left corner of the Live help application window.
- In the appeared window, select the created connection, specify the access credentials of the operator and click the Connect button. If the connection is successful, the Live Help block in the storefront will get the Online status. Customers will be able to send requests for conversation, and the operator will get the requests at the application side.
© 2011 Magicdust Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.