Please enter a keyword or ID
Setting up an order status
To set up an order status:
- Log in to your administration panel and open the Orders tab.
- Click on the Order statuses link.
- Create a new order status by clicking on the Add status button or set up the existing one by clicking on the edit link of the desired status.
- Specify the following status options:
- Name - enter a status name.
- Status - select a status identification letter.
- E-mail subject - enter some text which will be the subject of the email notification about the order with this status.
- E-mail header - enter some text which will be displayed in the email notification about the order with the status.
- Notify customer - select this check box if you want to inform the customer about placing the order with this status or changing the order information.
- Notify orders department - select this check box if you want to inform the store administrator about placing the order with this status.
- The Inventory option allows to manage the stock depending on the order status. If you choose Increase in the select box the product number will not be changed in stock. If you choose Decrease this status will affect the inventory.
- Remove CC info - select this check box if you want to remove any credit card information automatically if an order has this status.
NOTE: If a realtime payment method is set up in the eShop, disable the Remove CC info option for the Open status. When a customer clicks on the Place order button, the order is registered in your eShop as Open and after that the necessary information is passed over to a server of the payment method. But if the mentioned option is enabled, the credit card information is passed over as XXXX, the error will occur.
- The Pay order again option allows for a customer to pay the order again if it was declined.
NOTE: In order that this option works it is necessary to enable the Allow a customer to pay the order again in case the transaction was declined option on the Settings page (the link to this page is in the Administration tab).
- The Change gift certificate status to option allows to change the gift certificate status depending on the status of the order.
NOTE: The Change gift certificate status to option is displayed only if the Gift certificates addon is enabled.
© 2011 Magicdust Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.