Please enter a keyword or ID
To export an order
- Log in to your administration panel and open the Administration tab. Click on the Export data link.
- Click on the Orders link on the right.
- The Order items tab is opened by default. Data of order products can be exported there. If it is needed to export the customer information and all other data of orders click on the Orders tab.
- Choose one of three following export layout:
- Choose the existing layout in the Layouts select box and click on the Load button.
NOTE: There is an ability to change the existing layout. In order to do it choose the desired layout in the Layouts select box, then choose fields in the Exported fields box and click on the Save layout button.
- Create a new layout:
- Choose the necessary fields in the Exported fields box.
- Enter the name in the Save layout as input field under the Available fields box.
- Click on the Save button.
Then select it in the Layouts select box and click on the Load button.
- Select the fields which are not necessary for exporting in the Exported fields box and click on the -> button to move it to the Available fields box.
NOTE: The fields which will be left in the Exported fields box will be exported.
- Choose the delimiter kind in the CSV delimiter select box.
- Choose the output kind in the Output select box in the Export options section.
- Enter a new name of the file where data will be exported or leave the existing one in the input field of the Filename option.
- If it is needed to export all orders click on the Export button.
- If it is needed to export only several orders:
- Click on the Select >> link next to Note: You can select the range for export (otherwise all orders will be exported): on the right.
- Select the check boxes of the desired orders.
- Click on the Choose action link, select Export selected and click on the Export button.
© 2011 Magicdust Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.