This article is to give a brief outline of how Wholesale will work in your eShop 4.0 if setup using the recommended method.
NOTE: If you are looking for how to provide Quantity Discounts only, that is, to sell 1 unit for $10 each, unless they order 10 or more, where the price per unit would be reduced to $8 each, and so on, you can learn how to do this here: http://magicdustsupport.com.au/kb2/entry/357/
This series of articles is for you if you are looking for how to:
How this setup will work in brief once everything is setup - The potential wholesaler would go through the following:
1. Wholesaler registers for a standard account and fills out relevant details.
2. Wholesaler fills out the 'Wholesale Application Form'.
3. Website Owner receives an email with the Wholesaler information (ABN, company name, etc).
4. Website Owner determines whether or not to provide Wholesale access to this customer.
a. If not successful, how to proceed is at the Website Owners' discretion, eg, contacting by email.
b. If successful, the Website Ownersets the User Group of the account to be part of the Wholesale user group.
5. If successful, Wholesaler can then login to the website, but instead of seeing the website as a standard retail customer would, the wholesaler would gain access to extras, such as wholesaler specific offers/promotions, discounts, access to different shipping methods and payment methods (eg, On Account is common), access to extra categories and/or products, etc.
To begin the setup process, use and follow the links at the bottom of the articles in this series to navigate to the next article.