Use templates to group your products. For each template you can specify such parameters as shipping and payment methods, categories, etc.
To create a template:
- In the Administration panel go to Marketing → eBay templates and click the + button.
- Fill in the fields in the General tab.
- In the Shippings tab choose the shipping type:
domestic shipping secvice, and other settings.
- Calculated — shipping will be calculated according to the customers ZIP address, the weight of the package, and the type of shipping services you offer.
- Flat — shipping rate will be fixed.
- In the Payments tab choose the eBay payment methods.
- Click Create to save your changes.
NOTE: If several templates are defined as default, the latest specified template will be applied to products.
To apply a template to products:
- In the Administration panel go to Products → Products and choose one or several products (tick the checkboxes next to their names).
- Click the gear button in the right upper corner of the page and choose Edit selected from the drop-down menu.
- In the opened window unselect all ticks except the Bay template and click Modify selected.
- Define the product template. You can do it globally by clicking Apply values to all the selected products. When you are ready, clickSave.
© 2011 Magicdust Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.