To export products to eBay:
- In the Administration panel go to Products → Products and choose one or several products that you want to export.
- Click the gear button and choose Export to eBay. Your products will be exported to eBay.
NOTE: You can export products without previously applying a template to them. In this case the default template will be applied to products.
You can also look through the list of products that have ever been exported to eBay or that were exported to ebay, but some changes were applied to them since the previous export, and they need to be re-exported to ebay.
To see the list:
- Go to Products → Products and click the Advanced search link in the Search section.
- Find the Exported to eBay search option and choose a variant from the drop-down list:
- All — all exported to eBay products.
- Revised after the latest export — products that were changed after the latest export and need to be re-exported to eBay.
- Click Search.
Restrictions on exporting products with options:
- To export products with options, these options must be grouped under option combinations! To create an option combination for product, open its detailed page (go to Products → Products and choose a product), click the Options tab and choose an option.
- Tick the Inventory check box and save the changes. After that click the Option combinations button and click the + button to create the combination.
- The number of combinations cannot exceed 200. This is the restriction on the eBay side.
- If the Track with options option is enabled for a product, you have to specify the product quantity for each combination individually. Otherwise, the total product quantity will be displayed. It is specified in the In stock field on the product details page.
© 2011 Magicdust Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.